Management Trainee - Sales
Number of Vacancies: 10
Qualification: Pursuing MBA in International Business, Operations, Finance, Marketing, Business Analytics etc.
Freshers Can Also Apply
Location: Rajkot, Gujarat.
We are looking for a motivated, self-organized, and enthusiastic Management Trainee to join our sales team and help us to handle the end-to-end sales cycle. You will undergo complete training for how to effectively communicate to our prospects who will be business owners or key decision-makers of small and medium businesses and pitching them Emipro’s services & solutions through a consultative sales approach. You will complete all tasks assigned by Sr. managers, which may include conducting a potential market research, competitor analysis, identifying business opportunities, managing email campaigns, creating white papers, generating sales leads, making cold calls, participating in meetings, and assisting the sales department wherever possible.
- Learn and develop a strong understanding of Emipro’s services & solutions, the target market and competition.
- Learn Odoo ERP as a product and gain a high-level knowledge about features and functionalities of its various business management applications like Sales, Purchase, CRM, Manufacturing, Procurement, eCommerce, Accounting & Finance, etc to understand customer’s requirements.
- Gain in-depth knowledge of Odoo partners channels, user licensing systems, it’s versions, editions, preferred industries, Odoo Apps store, technologies, territories, competitors, industry trends, etc
- Observe our end-to-end sales process by assisting our sr. sales representatives in acquiring new business.
- Analyze, oversee and understand how Emipro operates its day-to-day business operations of the sales department.
- Educate and guide prospects on how Emipro’s services & solutions can help their business. Maintains and develops relationships with our customers.
- Manage a pipeline of leads & opportunities to engage, and develop healthy relationships with potential Odoo ERP solution buyers.
- Help Sr. Sales Managers to understand the prospect’s business needs & processes and assist them on how Emipro’s services & solutions can be a strategic investment to help the customers achieve their goals.
- Assist Sr. Sales or Business Development Managers to deliver impactful demonstrations and presentations of Emipro’s solutions to the prospects.
- Assist to and coordinate with our sales and marketing team with various tasks such as preparing quotes, service level agreements (SLA), updating documents, preparing business requirements, SOPs, email campaigns, whitepapers, infographics, etc.
- Provide administrative assistance to Managers and ensure all data related to customers’ business and any communication logged with them are properly maintained and updated in our internal CRM system.
- Ability to cope with rejection
- Excellent Communication skills in English (both written and verbal)
- Possess excellent consultative selling skills
- Must be self-organized
- Must be good listener
- Interpersonal skills
- Problem-solving skills
- Presentation skills
- Analytical abilities
- Proficiency in word processing, presentation and spreadsheet software
- Time management skills
- Positive attitude