Management Trainee - Implementation & Support
Number of Vacancies: 10
Qualification: Pursuing MBA in International Business, Operations, HR, Finance, Marketing, Business Analytics etc.
Freshers Can Also Apply
Location: Rajkot, Gujarat.
We are looking for a motivated, self-organized, and enthusiastic Management Trainee to join our ERP Implementation team and help us to develop and implement our growth strategies. You will assist our Business Analysts and Project Managers in the smooth and timely delivery of ERP projects for our global enterprise customers. You will undergo complete training that will enable you to advance to higher management positions like ERP functional consultant in our company. You will work closely with our business analyst team to document and validate our customer's business requirements and map them to standard Odoo ERP software's features and functionalities.
- Learn Odoo ERP as a product and gain knowledge about features and functionalities of its various business management applications like Sales, Purchase, CRM, Manufacturing, Procurement, eCommerce, Accounting & Finance, etc to enhance customer support.
- Analyze, oversee and understand how Emipro operates its day-to-day business operations of support and ERP implementation department.
- Study “As-is” business processes from our customer’s business requirements and present the possible “To-be” improvisations in the business processes to managers and analysis team.
- Assist Sr. Managers to collect information related to customer’s business requirements through process mapping, flow-charting, and requirement gathering sessions.
- Learn how to identify our customer’s business requirements from our Sr. Business Analyst team and assist them to prepare a business requirement document (BRD) for our customer’s business needs.
- Gain industry knowledge of various business domains such as Online Retail, Manufacturing, Wholesale, Distribution, Automobile, etc, with industry best practices.
- Supporting our executives and managers with various tasks such as updating documents, preparing business requirements, SOPs, email campaigns, user manuals, whitepapers, infographics, process flows, etc.
- Provide administrative assistance to Managers like data entry in our internal ERP system.
- Assist managers in writing and preparing user-manual for our various products and solutions.
- Assist to our Sr. Managers in preparing a detailed scope of work (SOW) resulting from personalization sessions to our customers in the pre-sales phase to provide proposed solutions for the customer’s business requirements.
- Assist the project delivery team to prepare presentations about our deliverables, products and solutions.
- Perform Odoo ERP functional testing with various business scenarios.
- Proactively identify functional bugs in our solutions, suggest resolution and maintain testing schedules for the same.
- Responding to customer support department’s tickets/queries (about our products, services, solutions, ongoing ERP projects & maintenance contracts) in a timely and accurate way, via phone, email, virtual meeting or chat.
- Process-oriented mindset
- Must be self-organized
- Interpersonal skills
- Problem-solving skills
- Communication skills (both written and verbal)
- Presentation skills
- Analytical abilities
- Proficiency in word processing, presentation and spreadsheet software
- Time management skills
- Positive attitude