Recruitment Executive (Talent Acquisition)
Number of Vacancies: 1
Experience: Min 1+ Year in IT hiring
Qualification: Any graduate and above
Location: Rajkot, Gujarat.
- Work as part of the Leadership hiring team and work on junior to medium level mandates.
- Must-have capabilities to help reduce the time to hire (TAT), optimize the hiring cost, and deliver the best leadership talent at Emipro.
- Responsible for the end to end recruitment life cycle.
- A proactive and innovative approach to get aspirant's attention to Emipro.
- Focused on sourcing the candidates and maintaining a potential database.
- Coordinate with Recruitment managers across recruitment functional areas.
- Manage job postings on online/offline platforms on a regular basis.
- Represent Emipro in various annual events of various academic institutes and overall rapport building with them.
- Coordinate with or assist the HR team during the interview process.
- Prepare/update job descriptions as per requirement.
- Responsible for carrying out pre-joining/post joining formalities and initial background verification process effectively.
- Coordinate in different sources of hiring like Campus hiring, Job fairs, etc.
- Need to keep yourself updated with all the platforms in which Emipro is carrying out the business.
- Candidates with prior experience in recruitment are preferred.
- Must have good communication skills.
- Must be good at time management skills.
- Must be good at relationship building skills.
- Should have knowledge and understanding of various IT terminologies.
Nice To Have
- MBA in HR and Under-graduation in technology background is preferred.
- 1+ years of overall experience in talent acquisition roles in IT/ITES companies.