IT Recruitment Specialist
Number of Vacancies: 1
Experience: Min 1+ Year in IT hiring
Qualification: Bachelor and Above
Location: Rajkot, Gujarat.
- Applicant must have very good and fluent communication skills.
- Applicant should have time management skills.
- Applicant should possess a high emotional quotient.
- Applicant must be attentive to each minor details and should have a good patience level.
- Applicant must have good relationship building skills.
- Applicant must have a good sense of body language.
- Should have a thorough understanding of various IT terminologies.
- Develop best-in-class recruiting strategies that attract top talent to Emipro
- Should be creative enough to come up with innovative ways of getting aspirant’s attention to Emipro
- Ability to manage the full life-cycle recruiting process starting from sourcing to hiring for a portfolio of requisitions
- Coordinate with HR Manager across functions to ensure strategic hiring and job fitment according to Emipro resource pipelines
- Posting Job ads to social media and organizing resumes and job applications
- Scheduling job interviews and assist HR Manager in the interview process
- Collect/Source the data of aspirants from various job portals.
- Effectively carry out the initial background verification process and pre-joining/post joining formalities.
- Applicant needs to coordinate with team leaders/project managers to forecast department goals and hiring needs.
- Applicant should Identify and prepare a job description of each job required and make it updated from time to time.
- An applicant will be responsible for the Exit formalities of Employees.
Nice to have
- Experience of at least one year in the same field of action will be an added advantage.
- Bachelors Degree in IT is preferred however the combination of education and experience will also be considered.