Business Development Executive
Number of Vacancies: 2
Experience: Minimum 2+ years
Qualification: MBA with IT
Location: Rajkot, Gujarat.
- Very good and fluent communication skills.
- Should able to find out new sources of inbound leads/inquiries.
- In-depth knowledge of the IT industry and its current trends.
- Document preparation skill in Word, PowerPoint.
- Identify customer potential.
- Applicant must be attentive to each minor details and should have a good patience level.
- Applicant must have good relationship building skills.
- Should have a thorough understanding of various IT terminologies.
- The ability to handle pressure and meet sales deadlines.
- Understand software products & services provided by Emipro.
- Identifying new sales leads and find out new sources of sales leads.
- Pitching products and/or services to customers worldwide.
- Maintaining fruitful relationships with existing customers.
- Explain software product and service to customers worldwide and win the trust of a customer.
- Make coordination between Emipro's technical team and customers.
- Contacting potential clients via email or phone to establish rapport and set up meetings.
- Planning and overseeing new marketing initiatives.
- Attending conferences, meetings and industry events.
- Write effective marketing content, documents, Prepare quotes and proposals.
- Contacting clients to inform them about new developments in the company’s products.
- Negotiating and renegotiating by phone, email and in person.
- Define a strategy to achieve sales goals.
Nice to have
- Experience of at least one year in the same field of action will be an added advantage.
- Bachelors Degree in IT is preferred however the combination of education and experience will also be considered.
- ERP or eCommerce domain knowledge will be an advantage.