Associate Functional Consultant
Number of Vacancies: 2
Minimum Experience Required: 1 year
Qualification: MBA (Finance, Marketing, International Business, Business Analytics, Logistics & Supply Chain Management or Operations)
Freshers Can Also Apply
Location: Rajkot, Gujarat.
An ideal Associate Functional Consultant will be responsible for working directly with our clients to document and validate their business requirements and map them to standard Odoo ERP features and functionalities. Also, he/she will be doing GAP analysis and configuring Business Applications in Odoo ERP to meet our clients business requirements. You will be required to conduct training sessions with the customer over the phone or in-person, attend project meetings, and provide status on the progress of running project activities and deliverables. You assist our customers with technical problems when using our products and services. You will help establish our reputation as a company that offers excellent customer support post sales ERP implementation phase.
- Responsible for identifying business requirements, requirements management, functional design, system analysis, GAP analysis, end-user training, Preparing BRD, prototyping, process design (including scenario design, flow mapping), testing, defining support procedures, and leading workstreams implementations and supporting end-to-end Odoo ERP implementations.
- Provide Functional Consulting & Business analysis by gaining industry knowledge of various business domains such as Online Retail, Manufacturing, Wholesale, Distribution, Automobile etc, with industry best practices.
- Evaluate customer’s business requirements, needs and objectives and convert the same to company processes, solutions, and modules being implemented.
- Interact with the key end-users and business owners to map applications to standard business processes and conduct a gap analysis.
- Translate business requirements to our technical team members and translate technology solutions from our technical team to the customers.
- Prepare a business requirement document (BRD) for our customer’s business needs.
- Prepare a detailed scope of work (SOW) resulting from personalization sessions to our customers in the pre-sales phase to provide proposed solutions for the customer’s business requirements.
- Manage the full life cycle of Odoo ERP Implementation and Testing phases. Analyze and report any malfunctions found in our customized solutions or standard Odoo ERP features and functionalities to the technical team. (for example, by testing different business cases or impersonating users)
- Develop solution design from what is available in Odoo as a standard feature(s) and lead the customer throughout the implementation and support phases.
- Manage all aspects of the configuration process for the customer from configuration through to acceptance and sign-off.
- Conduct business process mapping and requirements gathering sessions (workshops) with new customers to determine configuration requirements both on-site and remote.
- Ensure proper training is given to the end-users and that the new system is usable, performing appropriately and the business flow is complete and correct.
- Collaborate with other IT professionals (Technical Developers & Business Analysts) to define and implement solutions related to ERP.
- Responding to customer tickets/queries (about our products, services, solutions, ongoing ERP projects & maintenance contracts) in a timely and accurate way, via phone, email, virtual meeting or chat.
- Possessing excellent business application knowledge to enhance customer support.
- Update our internal ERP system with information about technical issues reported by the customer and useful discussions with customers.
- Any knowledge or work experience in any of the famous ERP systems like Odoo, Oracle, Microsoft Dynamics, SAP, etc is a huge plus.
- Ability to understand different business operations, vertices and domains like Accounting, Sales, Purchase, Manufacturing, Logistics, Supply Chain, Procurements, Retail or e-Commerce, Wholesale Industry, etc and map them with our services and solutions in Odoo ERP.
- Critical thinker - An analytical approach to problem-solving
- Intelligent, motivated, and competitive with a “roll-up-the-sleeves” and “get the job done” attitude
- Strong business judgment and common sense
- Master in Product Demonstrations
- Excellent communication (verbal, written, and presentation) and interpersonal skills (outgoing and personable)
- Ability to do multi-task, prioritize and manage time effectively
- Must have a natural analytical way of thinking and be able to explain difficult concepts to non-technical users.
- Excellent phone etiquette and active listening abilities