Emipro provides free support to the customers who have an active IAP Pack for Amazon Odoo Connector. We will provide support when a customer reports an issue through our support ticket system and if Emipro recognizes that the issue is arising due to our Amazon Odoo Connector. Please refer the following terms and conditions of support carefully:
- Our support services can be availed from Monday to Friday during 09.30 - 19.00 IST. We do not provide support services outside our working hours and on weekends.
- Our support services can be availed only through our support ticket system that works on email communication. We will offer support over Skype/Google Meet when absolutely necessary and in cases of any urgent & critical issue.
- We strive to provide quick support to all our customers. However, it may take 24 - 48 hours for our support team to respond to your query.
- It is mandatory for the customer to provide the access rights asked by the support team. Generally, we require Odoo Login Details and Server Access details to attend your ticket.
- It is mandatory for the customer to provide full access rights to Emipro of all the systems and servers that are necessary to analyze and resolve the support request.
- We do not provide support via TeamViewer or any similar screen sharing software.
Compatibility & Updates
- Amazon Odoo Connector is fully compatible with Odoo Community & Odoo Enterprise (on-premise).
- Amazon Odoo Connector is compatible with Odoo.SH, however, if the SH platform imposes any restrictions that affects the functioning of our app, we are not liable to provide free support for such issues.
- Amazon Odoo Connector is not compatible with Odoo Online (SaaS) as the Odoo Online platform does not allow installation of third-party applications.
- If there is any change/issue with the Amazon MWS API, we will ensure that the connector is accordingly updated to support the API. We will update the connector in a reasonable time depending on the changes required.
- If the Amazon Odoo Connector does not work for the latest sub-version of Odoo (e.g., 14.X), we will make the app compatible at no additional cost.
- If you have purchased the Amazon Odoo Connector for a specific version (e.g., Odoo 14) and you want to use the connector for a different version (e.g., Odoo 15), you will need to make a separate purchase of the app for the new version from the Odoo App Store. The offer for the free usage that comes along with your new purchase will be applicable.
- We will only support & maintain the Amazon Odoo Connector for the 5 most recently released major versions of Odoo. [Example: If Odoo 15 is the latest version of Odoo, we will support & maintain the connector for Odoo 15 to Odoo 11. With the launch of Odoo 16, we will deprecate (stop supporting and maintaining) the connector for Odoo 11].
- If the customer wants to continue using the
deprecated version of the connector the following will be
- The customer must purchase an AMC (Annual Maintenance Contract) for the Amazon Odoo Connector.
- The customer doesn’t need to purchase the regular IAP Packs
- We strongly advise the customers to update their Odoo to the latest major version if they are using the older version than 4 versions.
Our Free Support Services include the following:
- One time Installation of the application
- Functional Configuration Assistance via User Guide and/or Videos
- Reviewal of any functional or technical issues related to the application
- Resolution of the issues arising from the application
- The free support will remain valid as long as the customer as an active IAP pack for the application
Our Free Support Services do not include the following
- General Odoo Configurations & Troubleshooting
- Dedicated Functional Expert to guide you through the entire configuration and setup process (Please contact us if you need dedicated support).
- Addressing or resolving any issue outside the scope of Amazon Odoo Connector
- Resolving recurrent misconfiguration issues
- Fixing issue arising due to faulty Odoo installation
- Fixing issues arising due to Odoo’s bug/default behavior
- Modifying existing features of the app if it doesn’t match your expectation/needs
- If there are any modifications in our app which are not done by us, any and all free support will become void
- Updating the latest release of Amazon connector in the customer’s server
- Fixing server related issues
- Fixing issues that does not arise in the standard Odoo environment
- Fixing issues if your Odoo is not updated to the latest sub-version
- Fixing issues that arises due to missing operating system libraries
- All purchases are final. No refund will be provided under any circumstances.