Business Analyst / ERP Functional Consultant
Number of Vacancies: 2
Minimum Experience Required: 4 years
Location: Rajkot, Gujarat.
We are looking for an expert Business Analyst/ERP Functional Consultant who will be responsible for working directly with our customers to document and validate their business requirements and map them to standard Odoo ERP features and functionalities. In addition, BA/ERP Functional Consultant will work with our customers to do the GAP analysis and configure Odoo Business Applications to meet our customer’s business requirements. He/She will be required to conduct training sessions with the customer over the phone or in-person, attend project meetings, and provide status on the progress of running project activities and deliverables. Finally, the Functional Consultant will provide coaching to our customers with as needed consulting about how to use Odoo ERP efficiently through individual sessions and be a 'go-to' resource for specific functional areas in Odoo ERP.
- Provide Odoo ERP Functional Consulting expertise utilizing industry experience, strong knowledge of various business domains, business analysis, best practices, and a pragmatic mindset to facilitate our customer’s most complex business requirements.
- Prepare a detailed scope of work(SOW) resulting from personalization sessions to our customers in the pre-sales phase to provide proposed solutions for the customer’s business requirements.
- Responsible for identifying business requirements, requirements management, functional design, system analysis, GAP analysis, end-user training, Preparing BRD, prototyping, process design (including scenario design, flow mapping), testing, defining support procedures, and leading workstreams implementations and supporting end-to-end Odoo ERP implementations.
- Provide Odoo ERP applications solutions to an exclusive range of customers across high profile assignments.
- Provide architectural direction and guidance to all staff from pre-sales through the delivery cycle specifically for the use of the Odoo ERP Business Applications.
- Design and define customizations and integration requirements in collaboration with Application Developers (Technical Team) for delivering solutions to automate business processes.
- Manage the full life cycle of Odoo ERP Implementation and Testing phases.
- Develop solution design from what is available in Odoo as a standard feature(s) and lead the customer throughout the implementation and support phases.
- Assist customers maximize strategic business value from Emipro custom business solutions to provide them with a vision of their end state solution and roadmap.
- Evaluate customer’s business requirements, needs, and objectives and convert the same to company processes, solutions, and modules being implemented.
- Manage all aspects of the configuration process for the customer from configuration through to acceptance and sign-off.
- Supply ERP functional consulting and training services at customer sites upon as and when required by Emipro.
- Create, review, and contribute towards implementation deliverables such as functional specifications, test cases, technical solution/ design, standard operating procedures, etc.
- Interact with the key end-users and business owners to map applications to standard business processes and conduct a gap analysis.
- Ensure that the system accurately meets the defined expectations of the business, proper testing is implemented, and performance and security requirements are closely monitored by working with the Project & Product team of Emipro.
- Troubleshoot issues that arise during configuration sessions.
- Translate business requirements to our technical team members and translate technology solutions from our technical team to the customers.
- Create functional requirements as an input to application design.
- Conduct Cut-over, Go-Live processes, and assists the technical staff by testing the behavior of the system.
- Supervise, Mentor, and Train junior consultants and business analysts on application and implementation methodology.
- Conduct business process mapping and requirements gathering sessions (workshops) with new customers to determine configuration requirements both on-site and remote.
- Document the settings/configurations and prepare proper guidelines that allow other consultants to do further changes or repairs with due efforts.
- Ensure proper training is given to the end-users and that the new system is usable, performing appropriately and the business flow is complete and correct.
- Minimum 3+ years of relevant work experience in any of the famous ERP systems like Odoo, Oracle, Microsoft Dynamics, SAP, etc.
- Master’s degree in Business Administration, Global Business; with a strong experience in any 3 vertices or business domains among Accounting, Sales, Purchase, Manufacturing, Logistics, Supply Chain, Procurements, Wholesale Industry, Services or Retails, etc.
- Critical thinker - An analytical approach to problem-solving
- Intelligent, motivated, and competitive with a “roll-up-the-sleeves” and “get the job done” attitude
- Strong business judgment and common sense
- Master in Product Demonstrations
- With an affinity with the IT world, you understand what an ERP is and what Open Source is
- The initiative, creativity, and a passion to deliver results that make a difference
- Well-rounded individual with varied interests and experience
- Excellent communication (verbal, written, and presentation) and interpersonal skills (outgoing and personable)
- Ability to do multi-task, prioritize and manage time effectively
- Proven experience of working in Migration Projects
- High Focus on Customer Service and is passionate about ensuring customer requirements are met.
- Must have a natural analytical way of thinking and be able to explain difficult concepts to non-technical users.