Terms & Conditions
Last updated: September 10, 2020
Acceptance of Terms
If you do not agree to these Terms & Conditions, do not use the Amazon Odoo Connector. We can change these Terms at any time without any notice to you. It is your responsibility to review these Terms of Service from time to time for any changes as it creates a binding legal agreement between you and Emipro.
Permission to Use the App
You have our permission to use the Amazon Odoo Connector, but only if:
- You are using the app for your own personal use (your own business) and not for commercial purposes;
- You do not copy or modify the app or any part of the app; and
- You follow all the rules and restrictions that we have spelled out in these Terms & Conditions
Personal Use Only
We are making the Amazon Odoo Connector available to you for your information and personal use only. You may not (and you agree not to) use, copy, distribute, transmit, broadcast, sell, or do anything else with the app for any other purpose.
You are solely responsible for any User Content you post or fetch using the Amazon Odoo Connector and the consequences of posting or publishing it. By “User Content”, we mean any Content you post or fetch using the app. “Content” means information, data, text, software, music, sound, photos, graphics, videos, messages, tags, interactive features, or any other materials.
Removal of Personally Identifiable Information
As per the requirements of Amazon's Data Protection Policy, we will remove the following PII (Personally Identifiable Information) after 30 days from the date when it is fetched in your Odoo environment.
- - Name
- - Email ID
- - Phone Number
- - Billing & Shipping Address
If you are required by law to retain archival copies of PII for tax or similar regulatory purposes, this archived Amazon Information must be stored as a "cold" or offline (e.g., not available for immediate or interactive use) backup stored in a physically secure facility, and all archived data on backup media must be encrypted.
Restrictions on User Content and Your Conduct
You may not:
- Use the Amazon Odoo Connector for any illegal purpose;
- Submit User Content that you don’t have the right to submit, unless you have the owner’s permission; this includes material covered by someone else’s copyright, patent, trade secret, privacy, publicity, or any other proprietary right;
- Submit User Content that is illegal, obscene, defamatory, libelous, threatening, pornographic, harassing, hateful, racially or ethnically offensive, or encourages conduct that would be considered a criminal offense, give rise to civil liability, violate any law, or is otherwise inappropriate;
- Transmit any unsolicited or unauthorized advertising, promotional materials, junk mail, spam, chain letters, pyramid schemes, or any other form of solicitation;
- Impersonate anyone else or lie about your affiliation with another person or entity;
- Upload, launch, post, email or transmit any material (including any bot, worm, scripting exploit or computer virus) that is likely to harm or corrupt our app and the IAP server, or harm or corrupt our or anyone else’s computer systems or data;
- Collect or gather other people’s personal information (including account information) using our app;
We have the sole right, but not necessarily the obligation, to suspend or terminate your integration between Odoo & Amazon or to delete at any time any User Content that violates these rules or that we believe to be inappropriate for any reason.
Strict Compliance with Amazon’s Policies
As you will be using the Amazon Odoo Connector with Emipro’s MWS Credentials and considering Emipro’s limitations in accessing your Odoo Environment, you will be solely responsible for ensuring total compliance with Amazon’s Acceptable Use Policy & Data Protection Policy .
If you fail to comply with Amazon’s policies, it may result in suspension or termination of your integration between Odoo and Amazon and/or any other actions that Amazon may take on you.
You agree to indemnify and hold harmless Emipro from and against any claims, demands, losses, damages or expenses (including reasonable attorney’s fees) arising from any User Content, your use of the Amazon Odoo Connector, your violation of these Terms & Conditions. Your indemnification obligation will survive the termination of these Terms & Conditions and your use of the Amazon Odoo Connector.
Uptime & Security
- We work with a hosting provider that provides 99.99% Uptime SLA
- We guarantee an approximate 99.99% uptime excluding the planned maintenance
- All web connections are protected with 256-bit SSL encryption
- Our servers are running recent Linux distribution with up-to-date security patches, with firewall and intrusion counter-measures