License Agreement - Magento Extensions
This is a Legal Agreement between Emipro Technologies Pvt. Ltd. and Customers covering customer’s purchase and use of apps developed by Emipro. It is assumed that on purchasing the app, the customer acknowledges the understated terms and conditions of this agreement. The customer will lose all the rights to use the app on breaching of this agreement. Under these circumstances the customer must cease using it and terminate all copies and derivatives of the app. Emipro can ignore any requests that do not adhere to the present conditions.
By purchasing the software, you agree to below specified terms and conditions:
- Emipro Technologies Pvt. Ltd., hereinafter referred to as "Emipro" is the copyright holder of the Software. The Software or a portion of it is a copyrightable matter and is liable to protection by the law. Any activity that infringes on the terms of this Agreement violates copyright law and will be prosecuted according to the current law. We reserve the right to revoke the license of any user who is holding an invalid license.
- Source Code ownership will remain in the hands of Emipro. Source code can be changed but Emipro will not be liable and responsible after the change of source code.
- You may not give, sell, distribute, sub-license any portion of the software to any 3rd party, person or a company. You may not place the software on a server so that it is accessible via a public network for distribution purposes.
- Any action to break license related source code will not be tolerated. A warning will be issued if any person is found breaking the source code. If the violation still continues, a strict legal action will be taken against the said party.
- You must not use any part of the code partially or wholly with any other software or websites.
- It is advisable to back up your data and use the software on the test link before installation on live website. Emipro will not be liable to you for any damages (including any loss of profits: incidental or consequential) caused to you, your information and your business arising out of the use or inability to use this software.
- We as a merchant shall be under no liability whatsoever in respect of any loss or damage arising directly or indirectly out of the decline of authorization for any Transaction, on Account of the Cardholder having exceeded the preset limit mutually agreed by us with our acquiring bank from time to time.
This Agreement gives you the right to use only one copy of the Software on one live Magento url solely for your own personal or business use, subject to all other terms of this Agreement. Any distribution of the Software without our consent, including noncommercial distribution is regarded as violation of this Agreement and entails liability, according to the current law.
- For Sub-domain: Whether it is live site or demo site, any license key allocated for your main domain will also work for it's sub-domain. So any key allocated for 'mysite.com' will also be valid for 'beta.mysite.com'.
- For Demo site: We provide maximum 5 license keys for development(staging/test) site as per your requirement.
- For Live site: Every license is used on the installation of ONLY ONE LIVE Magento site which is provided by you at the time of purchase.We provide license key for the other live (or to-be-live) domain only if it exists on the same Magento installation as of the previous domain.
Let's say, you have specified 'mysite.com' domain while purchasing extension. Now, if you want license for other live domain 'mynewsite.com', then both these domains must exist under same Magento installation(instance). If instances are separate, you must purchase extension again.
The customer can request the refund within 30 days of placing an order, but the following conditions must be fulfilled:
- You can ask for a refund if the extension features do not work as mentioned in the documentation. If you are having any issues with the extension, then you need to raise a support ticket and be in touch with the technical team. The final decision has to be taken by Emipro based on all the factors affecting the case.
- After placing an order, if customer changes his/her mind to not use software, then refund request will not be approved. Customer must verify that the features can fulfill his requirements or not before making the purchase.
- In order to get support from us, the customer need to co-operate by giving the required login details asked by our developer team. If such details are not shared, then the refund is not possible in such cases. Here, the decision taken by Emipro will be final.
- Emipro will not be liable for any modifications in the extension made by the customer or any third party person related to the customer. Emipro will not be liable for any extension functionality conflict with other 3rd party extension/theme. Any one of the extension will lose its usability when there is such functionality conflict. Emipro cannot be held responsible for such conflicts. In such cases, Emipro will try best to solve the conflict but Emipro will decide whether to charge additional customization cost or not.
- If the request for refund is received after 30 days from the date of purchase, it will be rejected. To request refund, customer must remove all copies of our software from its store, servers, computers, email etc. and confirm such removal by email. Refund will be processed within 3 business days after approving such requests. Cost of customization service is not refundable.
- Emipro strongly recommends you not to buy our extension if your site contains sensitive content & media. Emipro will consider it as NSFW and will provide no support at all.
Paid On-demand Customization
If a customer finds that our software does not totally fulfill their requirements, paid on demand customization will be provided by Emipro. Customization process will start after discussing your specific needs. Updates will be provided on the non-customized part of the software and there will be no refund for customization services.