Business Development Manager
Number of Vacancies: 1
Minimum Experience Required: 7 years
Qualification: MBA or Equivalent
Location: Rajkot, Gujarat.
We are looking for an experienced and ambitious Business Development Manager to join our team for IT services sales to the USA & Europe region. Besides having experience in business development, we are expecting you to have strong leadership skills who can scale and generate the business not only from excellent sales skills but also build and lead a sales team keeping company core values & business ethics into consideration. As a BDM, your responsibilities will include managing Emipro’s entire sales cycle from lead stage to prospect qualification, opportunity, proposal, RFI/RFP, BRD, SLA, presentations, closure of sale and nurture the relationship for future business, and inspiring a team of like-minded go-getters to achieve our company vision.
- Manage end-to-end sales cycle, develop the business sales and marketing strategy, create a sales pipeline, generate new leads, explore new markets, identify and contact decision-makers, screen potential business opportunities, select the deals in line with strategies, and develop a growth strategy focused both on financial gain and customer satisfaction.
Have a sound understanding of the businesses' products or services and be able to advise others about them and promote the company’s products/services addressing or predicting clients’ objectives.
- Engage with prospect businesses to position Odoo Enterprise solutions through strategic value-based selling, business case definition, ROI analysis, references, and analyst data.
- Foster and develop relationships with new and existing customers/clients, understand the needs and pain areas of customers, and be able to respond effectively with a plan of how to meet these with appropriate solutions.
- Develop and implement overarching outbound sales and business development strategy, sales processes, structure, and best practices across the company.
- Manage proposal response process, including detailed RFP requirements, Scope of Work document, SLA(Service Level Agreements), content creation, and inputs from various sources.
- Support deal structure and pricing with business value analysis; negotiate prices for proactive bids and proposals.
- Monitor and evaluate industry trends and customer drivers and meet regularly with management and stakeholders to discuss strategy.
- Assist in the coordination and implementation of marketing strategies, and delegate tasks that achieve strategic goals.
- Think strategically - see the bigger picture and set aims and objectives in order to develop and improve the business. Work strategically - carrying out necessary planning in order to implement operational changes. Seek various ways of improving the way the business operates.
- Research and Identify new business opportunities - including new markets, growth areas, trends, customers, partnerships, products, and services - or new ways of reaching existing potential markets.
- Carry out sales forecasts and analysis and present your findings to senior management/the board of directors.
- Keep records of sales, revenue, invoices, etc, and prepare sales contracts ensuring adherence to law-established rules and guidelines.
- Discuss promotional strategy and activities with the marketing department.
- Liaise with the company’s finance, marketing, technical, and customer relations departments as appropriate and ensure smooth execution of the sales process within the company.
- Attend online seminars, conferences, and events where appropriate to the company's services and products.
- Develop entry-level staff into valuable salespeople and motivate the team, track performance, and report metrics. Ensure staff are on board and trained with departmental SOPs throughout the organization, and understand the need for change and what is required of them.
- Executing the management plan at the team level at regular intervals, setting sales team goals based on business goals and objectives, and ensuring the execution of goals and objectives meets company expectations.
- Define or revise KRA/KPI for the team and carry out appraisals & evaluation activities on a regular basis.
- Keep abreast of trends and changes in the business world and maintain and share professional knowledge through education, networking, events, and presentations.
- 7+ Years of minimum experience as a Sales & Business Development Manager in a service/product-based IT company.
- Closing Skills, Prospecting Skills, Sales Planning, Selling to customer’s needs, Territory management, Market Knowledge, Presentation skills & Professionalism.
- Working knowledge of any famous CRM system (For example Salesforce, Odoo CRM, Sugar CRM, Vtiger CRM, Hubspot, etc..)
- Cross Department Communication & Coordination
- Tenacity and drive to seek new business and meet or exceed targets.
- An excellent telephone manner for making initial contact and for ongoing communication with customers and business associates
- Interpersonal skills for building and developing relationships with clients.
- Written and verbal communication skills - needed for communicating with a range of people, both internally and externally, as well as presentation skills.
- IT skills, including the use of Excel/Spreadsheets, word processing & PowerPoint presentation
- Team working skills and a collaborative approach to work
- Decision-making skills
- The ability to multitask and prioritize your workload
- The ability to analyze sales figures and write reports
- Initiative and the confidence to start things from scratch
- Successful track record in B2B sales, Inside sales and negotiation & convincing
- Ability to communicate information, whether technical or non-technical to staff members and customers, in a clear and concise manner
Nice to Have
- Experience in customer support is a plus.
- Knowledge of SaaS tools & technologies.
- Knowledge of business concepts like Sales, Purchase, Inventory, Procurement, Logistics, Accounting would be huge advantages.
- Proficiency in data analysis, forecasting, and budgeting.
- Experience with email marketing tools like Mailchimp.
- Experience to work with Odoo or any other famous ERP platform (SAP, Oracle, etc..) based companies.
- Experience of working in ERP systems as an end-user.