Odoo Technical Lead
Number of Vacancies: 4
Minimum Experience Required: 4 years
Qualification: BE, MCA, B.Tech, Msc IT
Location: Rajkot, Gujarat.
We are looking for a top-notch Odoo Technical Lead who possesses strong analytical skills, a proven ability to anticipate technical issues and frame remedial actions, and excellent teamwork & resource planning skills. As the Odoo Technical Lead at Emipro, you will be responsible for driving and influencing technical design decisions for various Odoo ERP solutions across various business domains/functions. You will partner with Emipro's other prominent ERP Functional Analysts & Project Managers to design and orchestrate the delivery of new business-enabling systems, processes, and solutions.
- Overall responsible for Odoo Developments along with the requirement analysis, time estimation, code review, testing, performance tuning, system stability, and security, and on-time deliverables.
- Coordinate and Help the Project Manager team in technical demonstrations and conference room pilots to validate the technical design, verify gap assessments, and explore gap resolution options.
- Serving as a bridge and translator, so functional requests are fully understood by the technical development team for feasibility analysis, and the Project Team realizes what is truly possible to meet customer demands.
- Manage the development activities for Odoo ERP Customisations, Code Migration, Data Migration & Import, Reports, Output Documents, ERP Functional Test/User Acceptance Test, Automation Test & Unit Test
- Monitor and analyze the live system proactively to figure out system stability, performance, and identify any potentials malfunctioning in business flow and logical implementation. Identify the root cause and severity of the failure and coordinate with the Project Delivery team, Business Process team, and Technical team for the remedy.
- Work closely with Emipro Project Managers in the design of solutions and enhancement, understanding of Business Processes, System architecture, Application Design & Business Requirements Analysis
- Monitor and Provide detailed task planning, effort estimation, and progress tracking to the Project Manager for all development-related activities, carries out systematic problem identification, analysis, and resolution, ensures the development team delivers according to the project plans, and guides them with complex issues resolutions as and when required.
- Direct and oversee the Sr. Developer Team and ensure the prescribed development best practice processes are followed, and all deliverables are completed to the required (high) quality.
- Lead solution architecture for Odoo application enhancements
- Create & manage Sprint for the project development team and ensure daily scrum meetings with the development team for progress review. Prepare a sprint report and submit it to a higher authority on a regular basis.
- Closely work with Odoo functional consultants to ensure the technical solution & its architecture are fit for purpose.
- Serving as a Technical Point & Subject Matter Expert (SME) in specific business domains, you will be responsible for the successful implementation of technology solutions.
- Serve as troubleshooter and escalation point for critical/complex technical issues.
- Developing and maintaining systems documentation for business processes, operational procedures, technical design, solution structure and functional know-how, etc.
- Must possess a strong learning curve and should be willing to keep abreast with Odoo programming/technical concepts for personal upscaling and in turn meeting organizational needs as well.
- 5+ years hands-on Odoo ERP experience, 3+ years in a team lead or manager role.
- Must be proficient in following agile and waterfall development methodologies parallel.
- A motivated individual, a quick learner who is committed to teamwork, having strong technical experience in Odoo ERP.
Must have sound knowledge of Odoo MVC architecture.
- Shall have worked in and having Good functional knowledge on business concepts like SCM, Inventory, eCommerce, Manufacturing, Accounting, CRM, Purchasing, Sales, etc.
- Must have strong technical & function knowledge of Odoo core modules such as Sales, Purchase, Delivery, Accounting, Manufacturing, Qweb Reporting, etc.
- Must have knowledge of odoo.sh
- Should have knowledge of Odoo installation.
- Experience in Odoo profiling and optimization caching mechanisms.
- Independent thinking with keen problem-solving skills.
- Extensive knowledge and understanding of Business processes & System architecture.
- Must have good experience translating business requirements and design into technical solutions.
- Demonstrated experience in the development of Technical/Functional documentation.
- Awareness of project management skills with the ability to multi-task and set priorities within tight timelines and high client expectations.
- Sound knowledge of version control system tools like git and its tools available in the market such as Jira, Github, Bitbucket, Atlassian.
- Ability to research, learn, troubleshoot, debug and support complex Odoo customizations.
- Should have knowledge of Database tuning to achieve high performance.
- Experience in writing unit testing and test case automation.
- Willingness to learn, operate and progress in the domain areas that are outside of previous job experience.
Nice to have
- Nice to have experience in integrating Odoo with third party REST API.
- Hands-on experience on functional knowledge of various Business concepts like Supply Chain Management, Logistics, Procurement.
- Nice to have working experience in handling Docker.