Odoo Project Manager
Number of Vacancies: 5
Experience: 6+ Years
Qualification: B.E, B.Tech, MCA, MSc-IT
Location: Rajkot, Gujarat.
At Emipro, the Project Manager will be responsible for assisting our customers with the design and deployment of their Odoo ERP-based Strategic Sourcing solutions. As functional experts, they will help lead the customer in the GAP analysis, design, build, testing, and deployment of their business needs and associated business processes while providing project planning and management services.
- Manage all aspects of the project life cycle to facilitate successful delivery to the executive team.
- Ability to drive the overall Project Delivery to a successful conclusion requiring strong Project & Resource Management/Allocation skills coupled with a good Odoo Technical Background. Success will be measured by on-time, error-free delivery, with high satisfaction from Emipro’s Enterprise Customers or Business Team.
- Can able to map the end-user requirement with standard functionalities available in Odoo ERP.
- Develop and Oversee detailed project plans.
- Coordinate with Emipro’s cross Functional ERP Experts and Organize Sprint Planning, Daily Stand-Ups, and Review Meetings for Technical Team.
- Identify, analyze and recommend business systems solutions to Emipro management having a broad business impact.
- Establish detailed project plans and metrics, work plans, schedules, resource plans, and status reports.
- Identify ERP project risks and develop risk mitigation plans.
- Provide project leadership, work direction, and feedback.
- Present formal presentations and executive summaries to senior management to provide recommendations and status updates.
- Can assist with 360-degree aspects of an ERP Project deployment including (but not limited to): Business Process Configuration, Documenting current and future process flows and business rule configuration, User interface configuration, External system integration (if required), User and supplier set-up.
- Training to and Building the Team.
- Manage conflicts, ensuring everyone involved is working together effectively towards successful Implementation.
- Total experience of 5+ years having strong project/customer management experience with at least experience of handling 10+ Team members at various hierarchical levels.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills required.
- Proven problem-solving skills demonstrated through professional experience.
- Expert level functional knowledge of various Business concepts like Supply Chain Management, Logistics, Procurement, Inventory, CRM, Sales & Purchase, Manufacturing & Accounting.
- Demonstrated ability to learn, utilize and train customers on systems, features, and functionality for relevant products/solutions.
- Proven decision-making ability and prioritization skills to balance conflicting demands across the project.
- Strong Techno Functional Skills and minimum 2+ Years of Experience of working on Odoo.
- Must have functional knowledge of core Odoo modules like Sales, Purchase, Delivery, Accounting, Manufacturing, eCommerce, HR, etc.
- Should have hands-on experience on Odoo installation.
- Should have hands-on experience on odoo.sh.
- Successful implementation experience with at least 3 Full Lifecycle End to End Implementation in Odoo.
- Excellent Team Player, Meticulous, Self-Motivated & Self Starter.
- Ready to work round the clock as per the situation demands.
- Stress handling & Leadership qualities.
- Thorough understanding of Risk Management and its implications.