Number of Vacancies: 10
Experience: 1-3 Years
Qualification: BE, MCA, B.Tech, Msc IT
Location: Rajkot, Gujarat.
We are looking for an efficient technocrat as Odoo Developer, who will be responsible for developing, customizing Odoo ERP business applications with other systems, and providing ongoing support and future enrichments of those solutions to support business processes and functions. You'll be required to apply your hands-on experience of Odoo Framework, programming knowledge, and expertise to all aspects of the Software Development Lifecycle including Programming, Coding, Application Development, bug fixing, production support, version control system, object-oriented programming, Linux/Unix, UAT, Debugging, Tracing, and Logging, GIT, Cloud Services, Internet Technologies and leverage best technical solution by understanding business requirements from a techno-functional aspect, and partner continuously with Emipro's stakeholders daily to stay focused on common goals. You’ll work in a collaborative, trusting, thought-provoking environment—one that encourages diversity of thought and creative solutions that are in the best interests of Emipro's enterprise customers globally.
- Application development using Odoo Framework & its components.
- Carrying out Odoo development activities for Customisations, Module Migration, Data Migration & Import, Generating BI Reports, Output Documents, Automation Test & Unit Test.
- Work in coordination with Technical Lead as needed to implement, test, support, and enhance ERP Business applications and it's features/solutions.
- Be part of Sprint meetings to discuss project development progress and also assist the ERP Technical Lead in preparing the Sprint report.
- Make sure to follow the prescribed coding and development best practices to give high-quality output as per the requirement.
- Adherence to the latest development methods like continuous deployment & integration.
- Documents and demonstrates solutions by developing documentation, flowcharts, algorithms, data-flow diagrams, layouts, user-flow diagrams, charts, code comments, and keeping code clean and optimized.
- Must possess a strong learning curve and should be willing to keep themselves abreast and continuously updating their job knowledge by studying state-of-the-art development tools, programming techniques for personal upscaling and in turn meeting organizational needs as well.
- Developing technical documentation to guide future software development projects.
- 1-2 years of hands-on experience in developing applications of Odoo.
- Proficiency in Python and Odoo framework components - model, fields, modifiers, actions, views, menu, security, controllers.
- Should be aware of core Odoo modules such as Sales, Purchase, Delivery, Accounting.
- Should proactively look for ways to make the architecture, code, and operations better.
- Must be a self-starter & be able to work with minimum supervision.
- Hands-on experience in Linux/Unix development environments is expected.
- Hands-on knowledge of version control systems like GIT, Bitbucket, etc including branching and merging.
Nice to have
- Experience in writing SQL queries for PostgreSQL.
- Nice to have experience in Module migration, code
- Experienced with Scrum/Agile development methodologies
- Outstanding written and verbal communication and interpersonal skills.
- Sound knowledge of Internet technologies like SSH/SFTP/FTP, Linux/UNIX shell scripting (eg. bash)
- Understanding of Cloud services like SaaS (Software as a Service), PaaS (Platform as a Service) & IaaS(Infrastructure as a Service)