IT Recruitment Manager
Number of Vacancies: 1
Experience: 4+ years
Qualification: MBA in HR
Location: Rajkot, Gujarat.
- Excellent communication skills.
- A deeper understanding of recruitment fundamentals.
- Strong convincing and interpersonal skills.
- The strong, positive and extrovert approach towards relationship-building activities with external sources of Talent pools.
- Extra smart approach in sourcing to closing the employment drive.
- Should have good hands-on in IT recruitment.
- Strong organization and time management skills.
- Forecast Emipro’s hiring needs, work to create and implement an efficient talent acquisition strategy to improve recruitment and business performance.
- Understand the requirements from the managers of all departments for the specific skills and responsibilities, draft a job description and publish it to a website, Social Media, Placement Agency and Job searching Platforms.
- Create innovative sourcing solutions for Emipro that expand, deepen and enrich diverse talent pools.
- Handling end to end recruitment process that covers the candidate’s resume search and sources, screening, initial interviewing, scheduling interviews take followup from management and closing the post in alignment with the respective department.
- Recruitment will range from mid to senior-level positions.
- Be a representative of Emipro in various annual events of various academic institutes and overall rapport building with them.
- Conduct onboarding and employee exit formalities.
- Need to keep yourself updated with all the platforms in which Company is carrying out the business.
- Coming up with innovative activities to enhance recruitment while keeping legal possibilities in mind.