Number of Vacancies: 1
Experience: 5+ years Minimum
Qualification: MBA with HR or any equivalent degree
Location: Rajkot, Gujarat.
We are looking for an experienced HR Manager who can lead, manage & direct various crucial and strategic operations of Emipro’s HR department including but not limited to managing Employee Engagement & Payroll, Talent Acquisition & Retention, Compensation, Benefits, Events, Counseling, Training, Recruitment, Grievance Redressal, Policies, etc. Furthermore, with the ability to act with the highest level of professionalism, & confidentiality, the applicant needs to ensure that every HR Department’s activities are aligned with Emipro's vision and overall business strategy.
- Closely work with the top management of Emipro and strategically plan HR initiatives that will benefit Emipro and encourage more efficient, productive, and beneficial work from employees.
- Initiates for and Participate in Monthly Strategic HR Meeting with the top management and provides the presentation about the review & reporting of Past month's HR department activities and next month’s milestones.
- Ensure that every HR Department’s activities are aligned with Emipro's vision and overall business strategy.
- Manage and provide direction/guidance to Employee Payroll, Talent Acquisition & Retention, Compensation, Events, Training, Recruitment, Grievance Redressal and various other crucial operations of the HR Department.
- Conducting strategic meetings with department heads and senior managers/employees for leveraging operational efficiency & better performance in their relevant departments.
- Ensuring performance and appraisal management for all the employees.
- Co-ordinate with the Legal team of Emipro and create new policies or modify existing policies and programs. Also, need to ensure the successful implementation of HR policies inside Emipro.
- Protect the interests of employees and the company in accordance with company HR policies and governmental laws and regulations. Minimizes risk.
- Managing and supervising the work allocated to HR executive staff.
- Manages the talent acquisition process inside Emipro, which may include but not limited to recruitment, interviewing, and hiring qualified job applicants, particularly for managerial, exempt, and professional roles; collaborates with departmental managers to understand skills and competencies required for the open job positions at Emipro.
- Conducting Induction & Orientation for new joiners at Emipro.
- Manage Resignation, Termination & Exit formalities in Emipro.
- Conducting various mental training & counselling sessions to strengthen employee's bonding with Emipro.
- Analyzing, preparing, and managing Yearly HR budget.
- Represent Emipro at various stakeholder's events like academic placements, educational institute events, job fairs, campus interviews, etc.
- Maintains knowledge of the latest trends & technologies, best practices, regulatory changes, and new technologies in human resources, talent management, and employment law by actively participating in various online HR forums.
- Identify ways to maximize the value of the Emipro’s employees and ensure all human resources are being utilized as efficiently as possible.
- Ensuring smooth overall HR operations throughout all the departments.
- Act as Intermediate between chief officers of Emipro and Jr. HR executives.
- Be Responsible & Answerable for decision-making in employee-related matters.
- Convey critical employee requests to top management & Resolve major issues and concerns of employees.
- Create & Execute Benefit Plan for Emipro employees.
- Regularly meet with Project Managers for progress reviews about their work and assessments, discussing any problems or grievances they may have for their subordinates.
- Promote a positive and open work environment where employees feel comfortable speaking up about issues.
- Understand and adhere to all pertinent labour laws & Act as the point of contact regarding labour legislation issues.
- Analyzes trends in compensation and benefits; researches and proposes a competitive base and attractive pay programs to ensure Emipro attracts and retains top talent from the Industry.
- Must act and be present as the front face of Emipro during official company events and other important days.
- Must having MBA with HR or equivalent educational degree.
- Overall 5+ Years of Experience as on the role of HR Manager in the IT Industry.
- In an entire professional career, the candidate must have work experience of at least 2 consecutive years in any particular IT industry based company for the same post.
- Excellent written & verbal communication skills.
- Must possess excellent decision-making, strategic thinking, leadership, interpersonal, conflict resolution, Organisational, and ethical conduct skills.
- High Fluency in the English language.
- Ability to prioritize tasks and to delegate them when appropriate.
- Must have the ability to act with integrity, professionalism, and confidentiality.
- Thorough knowledge of employment-related laws and regulations.
- Must have professional documentation writing skills & should be proficient with tools like Google/Microsoft Word & Excel or related software.