Number of Vacancies: 1
Minimum Experience Required: 2 years
Qualification: MBA with HR or any equivalent degree
We are looking for experienced, dynamic, tech-savvy, and flexible HR executives for managing & supervising day-to-day HR department activities like Employee Engagement, Documentation, Statutory Compliance, Induction & Orientation, Social media marketing. Along with excellent written & verbal communication skills, the aspirant candidate must need to have the ability to act with integrity, professionalism, and confidentiality inside the organization. As an HR Executive at Emipro, your main responsibilities will be on following areas,
- Develop a comprehensive and sustainable employee engagement strategy.
- Deliver end-to-end internal employee engagement plans and campaigns to inspire and engage employees under the guidance of leaders at Emipro.
- Prepare & execute employment engagement calendar.
- Preparation for Festivals, cultural & official events.
- Develop and maintain positive relationships with new joiners and ensure referrals for future recruitment.
- Prepare, verify and send Employment & Internship Offer Letters to Applicants.
- Prepare an Appointment Letter from ERP and explain the terms and conditions of the Appointment to new joiners on their welcome day.
- Ensure and update new joiners' required joining documents into ERP systems with their signature.
- Prepare Employment Agreement and upload the executed and signed copy from new joiners into the ERP system.
- Audit & Maintain a personal file of each new joiner as per the pre-defined checklist.
- Update internal ERP system with new employee information, including contact details, employment forms.
- Preparation of Job Confirmation Letter with the direction of HR Manager.
- Ensure understanding & execution of forms, formalities & internal operations with respect to Salary, minimum wages, PF, PT, Mediclaim, etc.
- Preparing statutory registers under all applicable labour laws & making sure that we adhere to all statutory compliance's.
- Responsible for Bank Account Opening of new employees, PF Account Opening process & IT declaration (if Applicable).
- Prepare & understand the salary structure & its various components.
- Manage Medical Insurance and ESIC for employees by coordinating with respective agencies and making sure of timely renewal.
- Assist in conducting a timely statutory audit to maintain required compliance's.
Social Media Marketing
- Ensure timely updates on various social media accounts that create brand value for the company.
- Increase connections & followers of Emipro social media accounts.
- Develops engaging, creative, innovative content for regularly scheduled posts in Emipro social media accounts, which enlighten job seekers and promote brand-focused messages and job posts.
- Effectively carry out pre-joining formalities with new joiner document collection and initial background verification process.
- Verify the documents submitted from new joiners and keep their data up to date into the ERP system before their joining.
- Coordinate medical check-ups & verification formalities as per the procedure.
- Managing all the pre-induction activities of new joiners like making sure that systems are ready, finalizing the workplace, preparing ID cards, etc.
Induction & Orientation
- Process for document collection & verification during pre-boarding & at the time of joining.
- Conduct induction sessions and execute onboarding processes for new joiners on their first day including familiarizing them with company policy and guidelines and getting the new joiners to sign off on them. ( Policies will include code of conduct, maintaining decency, appropriate dress, social media usage, personal belongings usage, Probation policy, Employment Agreement, etc.)
- Successfully carry out new joiners paperwork including the execution of all the required forms, letters pertaining to onboarding. Execute Employment Agreement, & coordinate with the legal team for the notary process.
- Arrange new joiners' welcome party and conduct a visit to company premises for new joiners on their first day.
- Send welcome email for new joiners to the Emipro team.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Able to work independently, quickly, and efficiently
- High Fluency in the English language
- Must have the ability to act with integrity, professionalism, and confidentiality
- Must have professional documentation & email writing skills
- Excellent negotiation and problem-solving skills with the ability to multitask and adapt in a fast-paced environment
- Excellent record-keeping & data entry skills and be able to work comfortably under pressure and meets tight deadlines
- Attentive listener, Honest, ethical, and dependable
- Must be highly computer literate with tools like Google/Microsoft Word, Excel/Spreadsheet, Presentation or related software