Ultimate eCommerce SEO check-list
If you are just getting started with optimizing your website or you are a startup ready to dive into the highly competitive market, here is a handy SEO checklist which you can use to make sure you have covered each and every aspect of it.
- Include geo-meta tags, which provide context for localized searches. (helpful for local SEO)
- Make sure that the NAP (stands for Name, Address, Phone) on your website exactly matches the NAP on your Google Places listing.
- Use your business address in the copy of some of your pages.
- Have social share buttons on your product page. (Make your website and products easily shareable)
- Collect customer reviews as much as you can.
- Write unique content for every page and products.
- Invest time in making brand and product videos (Videos will dominate 2016)
- Have a Q&A block for your products.
- Have a perfect working search bar on your website.
- Ensure that there are enough trust signals on your website. (Reviews, Contact Details, Secure Payment)
- Include breadcrumbs on your website
- Have a blog and make sure you update it regularly.
- Structure your URL properly to include keywords and do not make it dynamic.
- Enable gzip in server for proper caching
- Make the navigation of the website as easy as possible.
- Make sure your website have enough number of social count on key pages and is linked with social media platforms like Facebook, Twitter and Google Plus
- Start an effective link building campaign to get backlinks from maximum number of websites (P.S. Never buy links)
- Write unique product description and titles(Google hates duplicate thin content)
- Make sure that your website has a clear value proposition.
- Make the checkout process simple, secure and one page. (Users abandon cart if the checkout process is long)
- Include a filter option to make it easy for visitors to search for a product.
Being an emerging leader in IT market since 2011, Emipro Technologies Pvt. Ltd. has been providing a wide range of business solutions in Odoo & Magento. We are pleased to have a large pool of contented customers with our meticulous work in the domain of ERP & e-Commerce. Our customers are companies of all sizes ranging from startups to large enterprises who realize that they need a professional internet solution to generate revenue streams, establish proper communication channels, to achieve desired goals and streamline business operations. [....] Read More